View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 11:02 AM   #46
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
So Jim, just what is your solution?
Sterilization?
Remove the children?
Make them go to church, oops Asians go least and blacks go most.

or Parental leave and support, child care and early childhood education?
yes pete, my solution is sterilization.

it’s your side that puts an abortion clinic on every corner in the cities. you don’t want too many.

the solution is first, saying out loud the obvious truth that by far, by far, the best way for children to grow up is in a traditional nuclear family. we can stop saying masculinity is toxic. and most obviously, we can stop paying teenage girls a bonus for having babies without a dad around. that’s what we do today. the welfare check is higher if there’s no dad. that incentivizes girls to have babies without a dad. we can stop making sex more and more of a casual, transactional act.

when that welfare lunacy was proposed ( more money for childless fathers), the late great Daniel Patrick Moynihan ( liberal democrat senator from NY) brilliantly predicted that it would destroy the black nuclear family, which would be an economic and cultural disaster for blacks. that’s what he said, he was attacked for saying it, and yet he was exactly correct.

another great solution is to somehow get people to go back to church on sundays.

pete, asian families stick
together like glue. they work their fingers to the bone. guess what?? that works! we can point to that cultural model, and encourage others to emulate it. your side won’t do that, because to them the nuclear family is an anachronism, it’s not progressive.

again, i dont say “that works” simply because that supports my agenda. i say “that works” because the data absolutely could not be more clear, it just works.

obama had a unique ability to move the cultural needle
in the right direction on these issues. he did absolutely nothing.

the conservative solution to this problem, is to find what works, and somehow try to expand it. and to find what doesn’t work, and try to reduce it, to discourage it.

the liberal solution, is to repeat exactly what got us into this mess. more of the same. more welfare, more fatherless kids getting into to trouble. not even letting them choose to go to schools which work.

try making that wrong. you can’t.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 10-26-2021 at 11:12 AM..