View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 10:46 AM   #296
ReelinRod

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Do you mean that it's laughable that I know the people you constantly try to slime aren't guilty of sedition or that you have no class for saying "F" to Vindman and his brother?
Well, I know you will not post a definition of the word sedition nor will you address my questions in the context of the actions of some people that were working within, but in opposition to, the Trump administration.

It's clear you will not consider any discussion on "The Resistance" and its operations within the Trump administration, even when presented with self-admitted screeds attesting to such actions.

Such bald superficiality is not a good character trait.

Thus it's clear you have no intellectual integrity so that's why I understand that the only reason you vouch for the veracity of these people is that they are being employed in this attack on Trump, an attack that you would support for no other reason than it is opposing Bad Orange Man.

That's why no one takes you seriously and we laugh at your sorrowful bleating about Trump.

You can’t truly call yourself “peaceful” unless you are capable of great violence.
If you are incapable of violence, you are not peaceful, you are just harmless.