View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 06:13 AM   #1
Jim in CT

Mueller tells Nadler that report did not totally exonerate Trump

Mueller told Nadler very explicitly, that the report did not “totally exonerate Trump.”

Here’s the thing. American principles of jurisprudence have never required that a person be totally exonerated by folks with prosecutorial authority. Everyone, even orange man bad, is innocent until proven guilty, and if they cannot be proven guilty, they are to be left the hell alone.

There is literally no such thing as a standard of “total exoneration”. That standard has never been applied to anyone, i’d love to hear a valid reason why it should be applied to Trump now.

This is over. Like the election, the liberal anarchist snowflakes will have a tough time accepting that they didn’t get what they wanted. Tough sh*t, because i didn’t get what i wanted in 208 and 2012. The remedy is the next election, not throwing a temper tantrum until a fair election is overturned.

Grow up and face the music. Your side lost to a reprehensible individual. It’s easy to be a good sport when you win.

When someone is investigated and it’s determined that there isn’t enough evidence to indict, that person is legally innocent, even if he happens to be Donald Trump.

Stop trying to undo the last election, and start trying to win the next one.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 07-25-2019 at 06:28 AM..