View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 06:15 AM   #64
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
wow.....
Yes, wow.
If there was anything here, then Rudy, Tucker, et al would have and SHOULD have handed it over to proper authorities, who would have taken action. The claims here are not 'buttery males' as Nebe would say. If they are real, action would have been taken, Instead they are choosing to release them to the right-wing media in dribs and drabs to steer a grounding ship. Otherwise this remains a nothingburger. Unless you are now one of the loons to believe the entire FBI et al are 'Deep State'

Has Rudy released the email metadata yet? Sad to see Rudy basically become an older, sadder, creepier, drunker version of Project Veritas

Hunter is a scumbag. He traded on daddy's name. No doubt about that. Was he banging Malia or his niece, as some claim. I doubt it. Was Joe in on the take with Hunter's schemes? Probably not. If there was any 'there' there, we would have seen an indictment.

If nothing else, you guys can try and impeach Joe on day 2, presuming Trump hasn't tainted the right so much that they control either house of Congress....

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"