Thread: Aerosmith
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 09:00 PM   #24
Slingah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockport24 View Post
I'm a child of the 80's so "Pump" was and is my fav, I also love the "Cryin" era, but you guys might call that too poppy. I, like everyone else, was in love with Alicia Silverstone in those videos!

A good friend of mine from high school was always obsessed with them, so then I got into the older stuff and I've seen them a bunch of times and every time the show kicked butt, and when you see Joe Perry live, it's hard to say he's "middle of the road"

I think the thing with them is they have always managed to remained relevant and you could argue that has kind of over-exposed them and turned a lot of people off.
I've seen them over a half dozen times from late 70's to a couple months ago...wifey loves them so it's "all things Aerosmith" around here ( i do not share in her enthusiasm )but I"ll have to admit they were really good this last time....One thing irked me though was Joe did this guitar solo then was so "exhausted" after that he fell down and the crew had to carry him off stage....it was so cheese and fake.... maybe it might have worked if I was 15 and stoned . We saw the J.P. Project last winter and some of his playing was weak and sometimes a little painful. Not trying to dis him, everybody makes mistakes or has bad moments......enough from me..
I have to post this video as it is....well....hot.
ROCK & ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live at Leeds
Slingah is offline   Reply With Quote