Thread: Plug Forum
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 08:17 AM   #19
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl F View Post
(by the way, I like having this forum on the menu, near the G.O.P. now )

[
4.) Sorry Slip, I gotta disagree, but no bootlegging here either, the selling of 6, 12, 24, or a couple hundred a year, without paying excise tax, or any revenue, should not be encouraged. Does it go on? Of Course!.. But, let’s not encourage it, or let it happen in this forum. I am currently reading some interesting facts.. I will probably post a thread on this topic late fall early winter, when we need a Hot Stove Topic

]

I didn't imply that bootleggers not pay taxes Karl and I don't think we'd encourage it. I don't know how you got that conclusion from what I said. That's fine, no selling, keep it as a hobby for making plugs for ourselves to fish. I pay all my taxes, I keep track of all my reciepts, if someone wants to sell a plug or 12, it's up to them to pay the excise tax etc. If there is selling going on, as far as I know it's just reselling as far as this site and the classifieds go.

I'll be looking to see what you will post.

Habs I know you like it as a hobby also and like to tinker, that's good. Us amatures appreciate the helpful tips and hints from the pros now and then, we don't want to exclude any of those type contributions.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote