View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 04:06 PM   #110
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
^^^^digging pretty deep...

hey wayne...who is worse?...someone who is unvaccinated and has never gotten covid(I know some) or someone who is double vaccinated and boostered and has gotten covid twice now?

also....if an unvaccinated person gets covid from a vaccinated person...whose fault is it?
I know some

Is that your argument. [I You know a needle in a haystack ]

So it’s all a lie vaccines don’t work

How luck are we that this latest highly contagious variant isn’t killing the vaccinated or hospitalizing them .. but the effects and outcomes are not so charitable..

Let me give you an example of an insurance clause I’ve dealt with let’s call it a mandate

In the service you are covered with life insurance up to 300k because let’s face it no private insurance company is going to cover someone who may die in combat at a reasonable premium
But if you drive a motorcycle you must have a hi visibility vest on while operating or wear a seatbelt. If you are killed in an accident with out these 2 requirements. They don’t pay the claim

And that’s were we are with the unvaccinated it’s their choice

And it’s the choice of insurance or employers governments and private companies to say no vaccine no services

Freedom isnt a one way street like conservatives would love us to believe