View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 01:53 PM   #6
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
Which the Gov said he wouldnt do, very clearly. It was suggested and he said he wouldnt do it
Actually he said they had considered it but didn't think it was worth it.

Quote:
He shook his head in approval when the guy said the Js controlled the media.
Oh come on. He's sitting there eating and listening...probably thinking to himself how he hopes the conversation will move on.

Quote:
It was a hit piece that hit its target, dead on. It clearly showed how a media exec DESPISED republicans and the tea party. They DESPISE people that do not agree with them. I dont think they thought it would go over 1/10th as well as it did. Its funny how easily things grow when planted in manure.
That's your interpretation. It sure sounded to me that what the man despises is how the GOP has been hijacked by the lowest common denominator rhetoric of Palin, Beck and Bachmann...and that instead of thinking people are actually listening to them.

On that point I agree 100%.

He came off as an elite, sure, but a lot of what they actually said, especially when you read the full quotes (astonishingly not in your edited video) isn't that crazy at all.

I would have expected an executive to have handled themselves a little better considering they were acting in a professional capacity. But to say this hit job "hit it's target" is simply saying that Veritas produced a video that got your panties all in a bunch.

JIM, YOU WERE THE TARGET!!!!!!

-spence