Thread: Hilary email
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 11:40 AM   #32
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
OK, you're saying that as one agency got that data and classified it as above top secret, State got the same infor and classified it as "nothing to see here, show it to the world".

I think that's merely your opinion, and in a stunning coincidence, it is an opinion which clears her of any wrongdoing.
That's what was reported.

Quote:
The IG report states clearly, that after the email was discovered on her server, State tried to re-classify another agency's intelligence. That request was rejected.

We will see.

"But the info as sent to Clinton's server was not market Top Secret nor did the originator believe it was classified at the time"

The IG report disputes your claim here. They say it was top secret (or higher) at the time it hit her server.
You're mixing up your email reports again, I was talking about the two allegedly top secret emails from your second link.

All the IG provided (first link) was a letter that asserts there is currently classified information contained in old emails. This is classic political smear...the IG got ticked off and is now colluding with Republicans to offer them vague or old news in a convenient leakable form. It's leak crack for FOX News.

Quote:
If it was classified as top secret by the agency that developed it, the originator doesn't get to make that call.
Like I said, the determination in this case (pay attention, second link here) was made by two agencies who derived the same info from different sources. There is now negotiation between the agencies on how to handle releasing the information.