View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 06:34 AM   #40
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
the democrats, needing a convenient excuse as to why they apparently lost, are blaming the green party candidate. but since the green party candidate received a smaller number of votes than would close the gap between the republican and the democrat, thisnis some interesting math. because when i was in elementary school, i was taught that 1,700 > 1,000. butbthats me, what do i know about anything.

ANYTHING to avoid admitting that you can’t win ‘em all, and this was one of those that you simply lost. Democrats always need an outside force to blame, liberalism commands that they not consider that they are responsible for anything, they must have had their rightful victory stolen by another entity. they didn’t lose, they were robbed. Always.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Who is claiming this other than fox and the Washington examiner
From Fox
“Green Party spoiler candidate in Ohio special election claims to be descended from aliens
By Katelyn Caralle | Washington Examiner”

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin