View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 10:15 AM   #17
Fly Rod

Blondeterror....R U a gun owner?
What does the A R stand for on the riffle?
Can everybody pocess an automatic weapon?
Can cops protect U?
.................................................. .................................
First I do not belong to the NRA.....I have Mass. pistol permit, large capacity,fire power

they all had some sort of mental issues except maj. hassan(terriost)...well U can say he was mental too(brain washed)

The federal government messed up on checking the people out....per usual the government can not function properly ....every state has different gun rules on purchasing a weapon....maybe the Mass gun law should B adopted by every state even tho not perfect....

There is a federal law on the books that prohibit people that can not function needs others to do things for them.

1st take away gun permits for anyone on xanax or any other depression drug being treated for depression.

We do not need more gun laws....your president can not solve illegal gun crimes in his city of chicago where 12 people were killed by illegal guns including an 11 year old including 13 wounded last week....Y has your president not politicised that????

I forgot one group....should take away all guns from democratic liberals....they R the most dangeous.....LOL...

"When its not about money,it's all about money."...