View Single Post
Old 02-28-2003, 09:51 AM   #3
Fisherwoman

Send a message via ICQ to Fisherwoman
Hi Notaro, unfortuniatly we do not higher an iterpreture but you would be more that welcome to bring one with you. That would not be a problem at all. We have not come across this situation before but Bill and I would be more than willing to get you started out there and having fun.

We fish around South Shore, Quincy, and the Cape. SO depending on the tides and the time of year you want to go we would schedule you in.

As johnR mention we are teachers as well as catchers. SO don't be fulled by the teacher part. LOL We work on starting with the basics, we teach light tackle and artificial lure use, but can pretty much help you out with any thing you may be interested in. We provide all the rods, reels and lure, and we also have waders if needed, so all you would need to do is come with an open mind and absorb as much as you can. We do 3-4 hr trips/$60 or 6-7 hr trips/$100 the choice is up to you. We are looking at being able to charter our boat this year also for trip as soon as we get finished with our Master Captains coarse in a few weeks. We haven't yet decided on the price for that yet.

SO I hope I have answered some of your questions, If you need any more info just drop us a line.

Jules

fisherwomen & baitcaster
Fisherwoman is offline   Reply With Quote