View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 04:58 AM   #169
buckman

[QUOTE=spence;1099928]She was trying to address this 20 years ago but was blocked by the GOP. Can't blame her...

Of course not , and 7+ years Into the Obama administration and he has no personal responsibility either. She will continue and expand the failed policies of this administration.

Why do you say this? Her record as Senator on vets issues and defense spending is pretty solid. Can you cite a single policy reference that alludes to her position on ROE's?

She had no problem openly lying in the face parents receiving Their sons remains at an airport. What percentage of the military do you think agrees with me on this?

Hate? Here are her three top priorities from her website...

1) Strengthen background checks and close dangerous loopholes in the current system.

2) Hold irresponsible dealers and manufacturers accountable.

The dealers are not breaking any laws . I know how important that is to you ,to walk the fine line , but they don't even do that .

Why would manufactures be responsible? I see a big donation from the lawyers . What a crock of bull#^&#^&#^&#^&

3) Keep guns out of the hands of terrorists, domestic abusers, other violent criminals, and the severely mentally ill.

This is campaign bull#^&#^&#^&#^& . What are hero state and the obvious .

Do you disagree with any of these?

Any evidence of any of this?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device