View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 09:42 AM   #8
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I give Obama good marks for righting the economy and for dealing with terror. I have no problem with doing that, because I am in the enviable position of happily going wherever the facts take me, because I'm not blindly married to one side or the other, I recognize there's good and bad on both sides. I don't have to resist or deny all facts that don't serve my limited agenda. That must be exhausting.

Can you answer my question? Why were you so selective about which of Obama's annual deficits you compared to Trumps?
You’re the one worried about the past, you should wish that Trump looked at history even a little bit
The only selection I made is that Obama is Trumps starting point.
Nothing more than that.
He inherited a growing GDP, a dropping unemployment rate, a rising Market and a dropping trade deficit and claims credit for all.
Look at the Stable Genius’s tweets whining about Obama actions that he has himself far exceeded.
Look behind the curtain as he said the other day, he has no team, he is the team.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin