View Single Post
Old 09-01-2022, 06:59 PM   #55
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
As TDF said, as always you responded to something no one even came close to saying. Where did anyone say that the shortage was caused by EVs?

Try to follow Wayne...

Today, there isn't enough electricity for CA's current demand. Yet the state is mandating that soon no more gas vehicles can be sold new, so that means there will be more EVs, which means energy needs will meaningfully increase.

People who live in the real world, would say that before you switch people to EVs, it's a good idea to make sure you have the infastructure to support that. Ideologues don't worry about such trivial details.

Jim you don’t live in the real world you live in your world

You can’t even see peoples intent with their posts . With the same tired excuses if I didn’t spell it out exactly I didn’t mean it.

The request to reduce power consumption is do to excessive heat And expected use of what’s called air conditioners

And no way ties in to no new gas cars by 2035

Caused by you guessed it climate change.

We have the infrastructure for EVs we don’t have the infrastructure for extreme climate events .
But don’t let facts get in your way

And Read an actual news story from someplace other than fox or the Washington examiner

Oh look

Virginia revealed it is bound by a 2021 state law to also phase out gas-powered cars by 2035. However, Attorney General Jason Miyares’s (R) office said in a statement it hopes the state repeals the law Republicans once again going against voters

This year, Dodge announced announced it would discontinue gas-powered muscle cars the Charger and Challenger.

Conservatives clinging to the past like a rat clinging to a sinking ship

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 09-01-2022 at 07:07 PM..