Thread: kavanaugh
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 03:09 PM   #334
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
why would it be reported there was a long list of prominent people who supported him.. then he opened his mouth

Cause and effect

The SCOTUS has been a liberal activist court for longer than I've been alive,

you eat the rights propaganda like ice cream .. not surprising
WDMSO, for decades the democrats have used the supreme court to ram their social agenda down our throats, when they haven't been able to get such things passed legislatively as they're supposed to do (abortion, gay marriage, etc).

That tool has been taken away from them. It's a huge deal, which is why they fought this so passionately, and why after not getting their way, their temper tantrum has been so bratty.

I disagree with the GOP agenda on big issues like gay marriage and the death penalty and the right to good healthcare (Detbuch and I have had heated disagreements on this, and the difference when disagreeing with him, is that he doesn't lob baseless insults, he supports his positions and he listens to what I'm saying, rather than listening to what MSNBC claims I'm saying), so no I don't thoughtlessly regurgitate right wing talking points. On what major issues, do you disagree with the democrats? Let's see who is more blindly partisan, and who is more of an independent thinker? Shall we?