Thread: Chilling
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 05:58 AM   #12
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Don't know many people that have pledged an oath to the Constitution do you.

You HAVE pledged the oath, and you know the mindset of the millions that have pledged, to the Constitution. Asking you very seriously as though while we disagree on many things I have utmost faith in your seriousness of that pledge.

Do you for a minute believe that the millions in the military, current and former, would go along with this? Do you think Mattis, Comey, Hayden, Sessions would be OK with this? Congress? JCS? Private Smith? Gunny Jones?

Trump is a tool and a fool, but he is not Gaius Baltar (Geeks will understand the reference).
Do i think it will happen no .. not in the form of complete take over

I have seen in my 25 years of military service is as politicalization of the Officer Corps and there willingness to express their political views which was once a core value for officer to be A political..

I see a willingness of Trump supporters to support a total war concept and give Trump a blank check.. read some of the breitbart comments heres just 1 of many "I thought President Trump might dissolve the Senate, you can conduct business without the rest of them stinking the pot." REF TO DEMOCRATS

the cabinet appointments some with out a mind of their own and personal agendas (not America 1st agenda )

Tumps moves on the national security board: Trump will reinstate the director of the CIA as a regular Principals Committee member. But the President will keep his chief strategist, Stephen Bannon, as a regular committee member while the director of national intelligence and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff will not be regular attendees.

its all these things when you combine them together start to form the possibility of a fundmental change in Governing here in the united states ... Change is always needed but let not throw the baby out with the bathwater just to see what happens