View Single Post
Old 07-07-2022, 08:56 AM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
You still think this poll is about political party it’s INFLATION, GAS PRICES TOP FAMILY CONCERNS

majority of 57% say that the actions of the federal government over the past six months have hurt their family

But not one of that 57% could name a policy or action the federal government took or didn’t take .. they think the government controls prices of gas and food , America’s are spoiled and need instant fixes while having short historical memories .

What bills have either party passed since this inflation started ? NONE
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
oh i know what it’s about. And i know which party controls the entire federal government at the moment.

how do you know that not one person can name a single thing Biden did that caused harm? Please tell me what you’re basing that lunacy on?

People know Biden said he was going to end fossil fuels, people
know he pumped trillions into the economy in the middle of a supply crunch ( all but guaranteeing inflation), people
know he said inflation was transitory, people
know he’s lying through his dentures when he says Putin caused it all, people know that democrats demonize police and victimize criminals, people know the liberals want a catastrophic open border ( unless 51% of hispanics somehow vote red, in which case the democrats will change their tune quickly on illegal immigration).

People were clearly willing to put up with all that in order to flush Trump down the toilet. Unfortunately for democrats, despite the January 6 hearings, Trump isn’t on the ballot in november. It’s going to be a referendum on how life has changed since we gave the democrats the keys to our federal government. It’s been one complete disaster after another since the Afghanistan exit.

On top of al that, the economy is acting very sick. we could be in a serious recession in november, which would almost be an extinction event for the left in congress, at least in the house.

The overturning of Roe will help a little. Likely not a big help.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 07-07-2022 at 09:21 AM..