View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 09:12 AM   #32
ProfessorM
Uncle Remus

Cellar is now officially cleaned and stuff is put away, although after I loaded in 2 boats worth of tackle, rods, reels, life jackets, 15 hp motor, anchors, etc....... plus canal bike and all that tackle and rods, I don't have a hell of a lot of room left. Cozy is an understatement. I got way too much stuff. Good thing wife doesn't go down there as I got a no girls allowed sign on cellar door. It works, so far.
Today I start getting stock together for stuff I will make this winter. I use the bandsaw at work so I need to bring stock there to cut to length and rough out if need be.
In my cleaning I discovered that I have so many plugs already turned, but not finished, already that I really don't need to make anymore but I also discovered that I don't fish some of them anymore so I probably will never finish them and I now have other plugs that I made in years gone by and have used this year that I found to have merit, as George would say, and look forward to making a few more and fishing next season. So let the insanity begin.

Does it really look like I need more plugs??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1050004.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	252.0 KB
ID:	57581   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1050006.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	305.3 KB
ID:	57583  

"A beach is a place where a man can feel he's the only soul in the world that's real"
ProfessorM is offline   Reply With Quote