Thread: The PLAN
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 03:23 PM   #89
UserRemoved1
Permanently Disconnected

I've said on here already what I think should be done.

FIRST. CLOSE THE BORDERS.

SECOND. Announce in the streets. You got 48 hours to leave. DEPORT THE ILLEGALS. Round up the ones that stay behind and send them to chain gangs to clean Mansfield streets. Send the rest to Spence's house.

THIRD. All welfare recipients must work a minimum of 30 hours per week to receive benefits. Mandatory drug testing for recipients and positive is immediate loss of benefits.

Now... you've cleaned up all the illegals, there's now lower paying jobs for youth and early adults, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, Mcdonalds, BK, Landscapers, I could go on.

Peons means managerial positions. Bigger dollar earners. Middle Income jobs...

You've eliminated people off the welfare rolls. Now you got people to pick up the trash on the side of the roads. Which brings me to the next......

FIFTH. Cut govt departments now that you have people who will mow your lawn and pickup trash, prune this or that. You could cut Mass DOT alone down I bet HALF the size of what it is right now.

SIXTH. Eliminate perks and subsidies for quasi public utilities. Close tax loopholes.

Man I got friggin work to do. No time for typing this.

You get the idea Bill. I think it's all tied together. Without fixing one you can't fix the other. You can't fix the economy if 30% of your workforce is sending their money earned to Nicaragua, Ecuador, Brazil, Africa or more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by striperman36 View Post
If you have a better plan than just throwing TURDS, let's hear it.