View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 05:09 PM   #201
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Trump’s Aryan Witch Enforcer selectively missed a lot of history, to attempt to make a contorted point.
Google Aztlan and Google immigrant invasion, a lot more hits on immigrant invaders than Aztlan, but keep spinning and believing Trump's rhetoric has no effect.

She didn't miss any history. She pointed out a slice of reality that made its point. She wasn't trying to make your Salem Witch trial investigation's selective points which also "missed" a lot of history. History is far far far more extensive than your little range. And the brief little slice of it that she presents is a spot on contribution of events and words that influence. The number of hits on google is irrelevant in terms of who is listening to the rhetoric of Mexican Supremacist factions. To dismiss the effect of that rhetoric on a large number of Mexicans who want to be here, and welcome any notion of their right to be here regardless of our immigration laws, helps to solidify the belief that they indeed have a right, a superior right that precedes anyone else's.

Then you can look at things from the viewpoint of American citizens of Mexican descent:
Mexican Cession and the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo and the illegal land takings that have occurred since.
Mexican Repatriation occurred in the 1930s when the government illegally deported a million AMERICAN citizens of Mexican descent to Mexico.
You've already pointed that out. I regret that I gave you the opportunity to once again point it out. I got it the first time and it gets boring hearing about it over and over. It's all interesting, but this is still the U.S., not Mexico, however it got to be that way.

This is the first time that Coulter's viewpoint has been tendered. There is no need to bring all that old stuff up as if it somehow discredits what she says. I doesn't. But a not very nice try.