View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 09:15 PM   #46
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Because we've answered this question dozens of times why some people have a hard time getting IDs. Go back and search. Why do we need to discuss the same thing over and over and over again because Jim wants to talk about it and if the other person doesn't want to engage with Jim then Jim thinks their duc king the question when in fact nobody is interested in going back and forth again and again and again and again with you. Even answering it one more time is ridiculous because next time you bring up the same issue you're going to say the same thing over and over and over again and will ask the person to just answer it one more time.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
why isn’t CTs voter ID requirement racist then?

answer : i have no desire to go back and forth.

it’s not hard to get ids. how do those people do banking, go to the doctor, get medicine, etc? if there are a meaningful number of people who are that disenfranchised ( and that’s a huge “if”) why do they all of a sudden want to participate in society on election day?

doesn’t pass the common sense test.

you can make a good case about gerrymandering and closing polling places. but a huge majority of americans favor voter ID laws. are they all racist?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device