Thread: Trayvon / Media
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 03:16 PM   #55
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
This might have been a good read for him.....

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...amHandbook.pdf

10. Remember always that your responsibility is to report crime. Do not take any risks to prevent a crime or try to make an arrest. The responsibility for apprehending criminals belongs to the police department.

I don't think he is guilty of Racial Profiling or Murder...I think he is more guilty of Stupidity and Over-Zealousness.

But all-in-all we'll see what the Court thinks...he doesn't have to sell it to me....he has to sell it to the jury
Transcript:
911 Dispatcher:
Are you following him? [2:24]
Zimmerman:
Yeah. [2:25]
911 dispatcher:
OK.
We don’t need you to do that. [2:26]
Zimmerman:
OK. [2:28]

911 dispatcher:
Alright, sir, what is your name? [2:34]
Zimmerman:
George. He ran.
911 dispatcher:
Alright, George, what’s your last name?
Zimmerman:
Zimmerman.
911 dispatcher:
What’s the phone number you’re calling from?
Zimmerman:

407-435-2400

911 dispatcher:

Alright, George, we do have them on the way. Do you want to meet with the officer when they get out there?

Zimmerman:

Yeah.

911 dispatcher:

Alright, where are you going to meet with them at?

Zimmerman:

Um, if they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the clubhouse and, uh, straight past the clubhouse and make a left and then go past the mailboxes you’ll see my truck. [3:10]

Right there is the case - Zimmerman directs the police to his truck where based on the discussion he will be meeting them! He is not stalking Treyvon, he is going to his truck
Please show me where there is ANY evidence Zimmerman pursued Trayvon when the dispatcher ADVISED him not to? He said OK, He AGREES to meet the police.
Case closed guys, you have all voiced your opinions but have provided NO FACTS to support. Its tiring.

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all