View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 03:23 PM   #139
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Doesn't look like its going to be all sunshine and unicorns.

10:45 AM PT -- Mayor Rahm Emanuel is very strongly hinting at corruption in the State's Attorney's Office, calling the decision to drop the charges against Smollett a "whitewash of justice."

The Mayor added, "From top to bottom, this is not on the level." He called for accountability from the prosecutors.

Emanuel was joined by Chicago PD Superintendent Eddie Johnson who said he didn't feel justice was served by letting Smollett off the hook.

What's more, Johnson said if Jussie was, in fact, innocent ... he should've taken his day in court, and not broker a backdoor deal in secrecy. Bigger picture -- Johnson feels the City of Chicago is still owed an apology, as he believes Jussie carried out a hoax.
Jussie has a family member who worked for Michelle Obama. This family member reaches out to the lead prosecutor, who then recused herself from the case.

now the file is sealed. very strange.

and he’s not out of the woods with the feds because he likely mailed himself a letter with white powder, and given the vindictive nature of Trump, if i was this jerk actor, i’d be expecting a visit from the FBI.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 03-26-2019 at 03:50 PM..