View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 10:30 AM   #43
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Again, this is whining gibberish. Muslims in my neck of the country are anything but second class citizens. Go to Dearborn or southwest Detroit. There you will find Muslims living in a class WELL above second.

As far as not being comfortable about the way someone is looking at you, get over it. Most everyone else has. If you prove your merit in this country, your chances of rising above those looks is better than in most.

As for CAIR, the fact that she got its founding date, as well as its mission, wrong shows me that she not only got it wrong about America, but she even gets it wrong about her religion. Maybe she's just plain wrong.
Typical of the master of verbiage, much spoken, little said.

You just keep making accusations, attempting to marginalize, to discredit, without actually discussing the original issue.

It was "some people", but since you digress here is a little Calico Caligula on Muslims. By the way he's up to twenty tweets today.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin