View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 04:20 PM   #49
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Typical of the master of verbiage, much spoken, little said.

You just keep making accusations, attempting to marginalize, to discredit, without actually discussing the original issue.

It was "some people", but since you digress here is a little Calico Caligula on Muslims. By the way he's up to twenty tweets today.
Perhaps the sheer volume of anti-Trump threads and replies that you post gets a little difficult for you to keep up with. Don't know which original issue you're talking about, the stable genius and Taliban, Jared Kushner being a good kid for a yid, feel free to cut and paste, percentage of Jews and Arabs in Israel, what Israel is doing in Palestine, and more. But the issue I responded to was your post of the full context of Ilhan's "some people remark."

You created that issue, not me. If that was not discussing the original issue, then you're guilty of it. I responded to the context that you posted. And contrary to what you claim, I said a lot and I pointed out my rationale for saying it.

And then you end it by creating a new issue "Caligula on Muslims." Take a rest and get it together.