Thread: WWHD
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2016, 05:16 AM   #11
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
your source of information says a lot... about yours and others Hillary obsession ... but the Donald calls for the return of waterboarding against Islamic State militants, saying: "I like it a lot." but all is

Ms. Smith (not her real name) is a freelance writer and programmer with a special and somewhat personal interest in IT privacy and security issues. She focuses on the unique challenges of maintaining privacy and security, both for individuals and enterprises. She has worked as a journalist and has also penned many technical papers and guides covering various technologies. Smith is herself a self-described privacy and security freak.
Still trying to see what your point is? Network World a Right wing source of news???? She works in IT and is concerned about Security and Privacy issues so her article is invalid???

Maybe if Hillary was as obsessed with IT Security and Privacy, as the writer, we wouldn't even be having this discussion right now.

Is ABC news better?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/state...ry?id=40078931

and I love how because I think Hillary is unfit to be president that I MUST be a Trump supporter.....I think he is equally unfit as well...just for different reasons.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."