View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 02:50 PM   #50
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
You're dodging on the Iranian plot to bomb a DC restaurant.

As to Fox, Hannity and Fox and Friends in the morning, will never criticize Trump, not ever. I only watch Fox maybe twice a week, and when I do, I look for Brett Baier or Tucker Carlson, two guys who criticize Trump all the time. Brett Baier was discussing Iran this week, he let Republican Senator Tom Cotton talk for two minutes, then let Democrat Senator Tim Kaine talk for two minutes, he didn't interrupt either one of them. He gave influential people on both sides a chance to each make their own case. That doesn't happen all the time on Foxnews, but it only happens on Foxnews.

Hope your recovery is going well, Godspeed!
Thanks getting there should be 100% before spring

The bomb plot was a plot agreed but its irrelevant to the new policy of assasination ,

The occasional criticisms don't tip the scales I think we can agree on that

Pompeo says the attack was going to happen but could say what embassy or military targets were going to be attacked... and couldn't or wouldn't tell members of Congress the details

Also the said Iran missed to avoid killing Americans but now its they were trying kill Americans

They were so worried about a bengiza repeat so close to the election , this administration rolled the dice , and are talking as if the dice rolling is over, and. Sounding like bengiza 1st it was imminent now it's something else happening some place

Now Trump goes from 1 embassy to 4 embassy, hence credibility issue

On another note Trumps mentions Obama like 3 times a day since getting in office

Why is that