Thread: Fish Farming
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005, 09:18 PM   #19
Fly Rod

Yes !!! I'm right about you being involved in the farm raised fishing industry!!!

I understand your bitterness when I or other people like, Outfished and Scoobe, go by scientific data and educational programs!!!

I come from a city that was the "NUMBER ONE FISHING CAPITAL OF THE WORLD"!!!!! and "THE OLDEST FISHING PORT IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!

You must be a fish monger, fish broker!!!!! IF you know all about it like you say you do, you must buy fish, shrimp etc: in large quanities and sell it for a couple of pennies more per pound and make plenty of money in doing so!!!

For those that do not know the industry, a fish monger or broker buys thousands of pounds of fish at a time and unloads it for a couple of pennies more per pound making big bucks which I find nothing wrong in making a buck, completely leagal!!!

99% of all Tiger shrimp are farmed raised as is white shrimp!!! If you are not a fish monger, then I would have to say that my daughter who sells millions of pounds of shrimp a day knows more then you!!!

And futher more, when you buy fresh shrimp or good quality IQFs they are not orange, blue ,green or whatever color, they are not injected with a dye, they are whitish gray and turn orange when boiled and or sauteed which is a natural color!!! "YOU MUST SELL AN INFERIOR PRODUCT"!!! And you must deal with super markets where everything is injected or they rub the fish with a light coating of oil to fool the public!!!!

Back to the subject!!! Farmed raised fish "S--KS"!!!! and carries many pollutents!!!!!
Fly Rod is offline   Reply With Quote