View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 11:22 AM   #21
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
But, I will state you never insulted someone's children/spouse (like SD) but you constantly insult liberals for no reason other to throw an insult out.
you’ve called me angry god knows how many times. it’s what intellectual wimps do when (1) they can’t respond to the case you’ve made, and (2) can’t admit you might have a point.

Paul, i also like jousting with you most of the time, but your differing rules depending on party are becoming much more glaring. Be a bit less like Pete and a bit more like ririckhound.

I dont believe i insult specific people here for no reason. i do it when i have a terrific reason.

You desperately try to make me out to be a blind conservative partisan. it’s not close to true. but you play that card anyway. there have been plenty of posts here where i’ve sided with liberals, i have been in the exact opposite side of issues with Scott and detbuch and SD. but i can disagree with them respectfully. you guys make it very tough.

when pete says it was ok for obama to our kids in cages but a crime against humanity when Trump does it ( based solely on the basis that trump does it more often), rational conversation isn’t possible.

when you deny any rational inference that Hunters job could be related to who his dad was, rational conversation is difficult.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 01-29-2020 at 11:28 AM..