Thread: Brussels
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 05:11 PM   #142
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I love theses statements ^^^^^^

Please provide us with a date and Time that the middle east hasn't been messed up in your eyes and pleases lets not go back 100 years to do it

Conservatives have the amazing ability to Blame Obama for anything that occurs in other sovereign countries or domestic . even a Supreme court justice nomination.... if Obama agrees with them!!! the'll just Blacktrack

blacktrack
black·track intransitive verb \’blak-,trak\

The act of changing your mind because President
Obama has agreed with you.
also see pulling a 1 hatey or the Kenyan boomerang
"Please provide us with a date and Time that the middle east hasn't been messed up in your eyes "

Once again, instead of respondong to what I actually said, you claimed that I said something else, something not even close to what I actually said.

I never, ever said the Middle Eastern wasn't messed up. I said it was better on January 1 2008, than it is now. Before Obama got elected, Iraq had free, stable elections. The jihadists were decimated. I am sorry if that history lesson doesn't make Obama look swell. But that's what Iraq looked like when he took office.
After he withdrew, much of the territory we took during the Surge, was overtaken by ISIS.

WDMSO, is that true, or not?