Thread: Brussels
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 06:58 PM   #144
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Please provide us with a date and Time that the middle east hasn't been messed up in your eyes "

Once again, instead of respondong to what I actually said, you claimed that I said something else, something not even close to what I actually said.

I never, ever said the Middle Eastern wasn't messed up. I said it was better on January 1 2008, than it is now. Before Obama got elected, Iraq had free, stable elections. The jihadists were decimated. I am sorry if that history lesson doesn't make Obama look swell. But that's what Iraq looked like when he took office.
After he withdrew, much of the territory we took during the Surge, was overtaken by ISIS.

WDMSO, is that true, or not?
not true.. the elections were only free and stable because we had boots on the ground I was there ... when we left as we should have.. the elections weren't stable they went back to shia vs sunni .. the Jihadist were not decimated the ones in Sunni Iraq Al Anbar Sunnis just blended in and when the sunni replacement for al qaeda aka ISIS they re emerged in Al Anbar province .( we didnt loose any ground it happen under sovereign Nation the Iraqis lost it not the USA mostly because the Shia central government did not engage in reconciliation and the it was still an active hot spot for jihadist close to Syria where most of the Jihadist crossed into Iraq to fight us .. sadly your history is not history but rather revisionist history lacking the whole story to suit your argument .. that all the problems in the world have been the cause of 1 man the POTUS.. and that alone shows the inability for you to discus objectively and rationally anything that involves Obama