View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 08:55 AM   #51
seadevil

You know before you go calling the cops there is a little thing on Cape here that is called reasoning! A guy that has been forced to become homeless due to the rich people shoving the poor out of this place makes me wanna pukeI am not saying that I agree with what the guy is doing and I hate cats and despise poodles but I can imagine if I were in this dudes shoes, I would probably be tramatized
and adding cops and lawers to an already messy situation may cause dude to pop. Furthermore for the last few years I have seen people on the two more popular striper sites raise a bunch of money for people they don't even know, but they fish so that is okay, but this guy does not fish so the above party's think they should lynch him. Gimme a break simple resolve tell your father some communication skills will be key find out how much money this guy has got. Help him into a storage unit and then help him call a few of the churches in chatham they have helped many people before in crisis raise money to have a place to live even if it is a motel it is better than him messin with your stuff if you go playing hardball with the guy it may give him grounds to break a rod or god knows what I don't know the situation at hand 100% so don't be pissed if I am out of line just sounds to me like this guy has had it pretty rough and their is easier ways than to deal with the police just my $0.02

seadevil is offline   Reply With Quote