Thread: Thread Art!
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005, 11:39 AM   #28
Rapt Tite

Hopefully we won't get clobbered with 2-3 ft of snow on Feb 5th!!

This is starting to shape up to be a good turn out, and hopefully a great time for all involved.

The current attendees...Andiesean, Billy40, Drumcorpfan, Edmorini, Fishaddict, Fishaholic18, Goose, Homerun04, Iwannakeeper, John Henry, Mike X, Maddog2020, pwfish1, sageguy, Strider, Stroth, stripersniper63, Tlapinski, Tpoliti, and myself....from MA, NH, CT, RI, and NY......not to bad a turn out . If anyone else is interested, I'll bump it up to 25 builders.

My sole reason for having this gathering, is to get rodbuilders in the North East together, to talk about the art or craft of building a custom rod...thats it.... (when I talk to non-builders, my wife, or friends about rodbuilding...its like talking to a stump!!)

I'll PM you directions next week (think intersection of rt 12 and I-190 in Sterling). What I do need in order for this to work is YOUR contribution in the form of food, drink, and paper goods.

So far...

-Beef stew(me)
-Taco Salad (IWK)
-Oreo cookie type dessert pie (Andiesean)
-Ziti / meatballs (fishaddict)

Think about what you can help out with...but realize that you help out the most by just attending.
Rapt Tite is offline   Reply With Quote