View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 06:43 PM   #21
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

For those who do not look at the DIY forum, I highly recommend getting the 4 foot LED shop lights from BJs or Sams Club. $36.00. I put five in my shop (replaced three fluorescents and added two) and it is a much better working environment.

I might be able to get some plug building time in late December, but am currently slammed with a major built-in project for the local library renovation. Then back to back kitchen renovations beginning Jan 2. Meanwhile my kitchen is ripped out and I need to start putting those cabinets in....

But I would still be interested in swapping master plug profiles, just as they come off the lathe, ends on and marked for eyes, weights, and hooks. I have a couple dozen spook bodies turned in same state for swap.

It has been way too long since I have finished any plugs.... This is just what I need. Thanks for lighting the fire in here Larry!

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
nightfighter is offline   Reply With Quote