View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 01:05 PM   #33
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Again, you employ your slippery sliding technique of shifting from what was said into saying something else that suits you or your narrative or your shadowy amorphous yet somehow in your mind concrete opinion. I didn't say that I assume York's is correct. Nor did I actually assume so. I said that I prefer it. I don't assume much of any conclusion that is being made about what the actual truth is. I simply don't know. I go by the notion that without proof of criminality, innocence is presumed.

Those that make conjectures don't or can't actually know. Except for, in your mind, you.
Per usual, lot's of verbiage, nothing said.

In your world on what cause could someone be indicted?

Could they just shoot someone, say a Norwegian, on Fifth Avenue and walk away as innocent with no chance of indictment, as long as no one saw them shoot the gun?

Doesn't require more than a yes or no answer.......or does it

Just as a reminder about innocent people, what I was taught as a child, your associates define you.

The president’s personal lawyer and campaign manager are currently in prison. His National Security Advisor pleaded guilty to federal crimes. His longtime political adviser was recently convicted. His current lawyer is under federal investigation.

Last edited by Pete F.; 11-27-2019 at 01:17 PM..

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin