View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 01:21 PM   #57
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Pointing out that you implicated that because I support Trump, and your previous assertion that you can know someone by whom they associate with, ergo I am like your version of Trump is hardly claiming to be a victim. I even asserted before that " I am at least as fit as you to be considered reputable and a contributor to society."

So, no, I didn't claim to be a victim, but, as usual, in order to slide out of directly and honestly answering a question, you slid into something else that suits your purpose.

"And there it is folks. All those who support Trump are guilty. We are not honorable. We are not truthful. We are ignorant if not actually stupid. We are not worthy of respect, nor consideration as co-equal citizens in the continuing experiment of this great country. We don't match up to the elevated virtues of people like PeteF."

You poor boy, claiming to be horrified and called deplorable like Floridaman does while calling others human scum.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin