Thread: The Antifa Myth
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 11:46 AM   #21
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
If you include all protesters in the problem based on the rioting and looting of a small number of people who have used the protests to shield their actions, what is your feeling about America’s police force given that a small number of its ranks use their badge to do things like abuse the public they have been entrusted to protect and serve? I don’t believe you can have it both ways here...
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I sure can...if you really want to make that ridiculous comparison of a voluntary assembly of citizens to protest that turns into violence with a countrywide police force whose primary service goals are to serve and protect. Don't forget, I said voluntary. They chose to be there, at the scene, where the violence took place. No assembly, no violence. When the #^&#^&#^&#^& hits the fan at your house Ian, who are you going to call??????? No tolerance for the bad eggs, anywhere. No more hiding behind a badge.

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.