View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 08:33 AM   #47
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
The only crap arugment I see is the word No. When it comes to gun any regulation ..

It takes 1 second to look at gun ads there not selling 5.56 weapons for varmint guns . There selling them so people can think their operators . With all the rail stuff associated .. I know plenty ..practicality is not the reason they own one nor is self defense..thats just the 1st reason when you say that looks like what we had in Iraq

No one says Legal gun owner cant possesse guns no matter how hard you insist thats the plan. There are just some weapons and we all know the types were talking about should not be in circulation .. whats out is out and i have zero illusions were going door to door to get them . But stopping the flow sounds good to me
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I want to see people that should not have access to these weapons not gain access to them. But I am talking Firearms, period.

You and your leaders are willing to suppress my rights - I am not trying to suppress your rights.

We have laws on the books that are not enforced - enforce them.
We have school and gov officials that go and enable the circumvention of rules that would prevent things like this and then cast the blame elsewhere.

Those of us willing to discuss options are ground out and silenced by the people YOU follow.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: