Thread: Romney is funny
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 04:29 PM   #44
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
When he ran that company he was not auditioning for the presidency,he was merely trying to make it profitable.
He was trying to deliver shareholder value. The point being that the type of leadership that requires might not be what the country needs, yet that's what he's selling...
Quote:
Debt per person isa deceiving statistic if you don't understand what debt really is;wealthy people can incur more more debt as a result of their wealth and per capita income. (see CT)
The stat was state debt per capita. As I've noted this in the other thread there are many reasons for this, but if the current US debt is owned by Obama I'd think Romney would own MA at that time, and it wasn't that good.

Quote:
Spence,like most dems the picture you paint regarding the nations sad sacks is purely sensationalism.Put the broad brush away,anyone with common sense can understand there is too much abuse of the current system.The Palin comment is puzzling to me but typical of one who may be grasping at straws.
There's abuse all around. For every welfare cheat or public employee with a fat pension you have corporate abuse of the same system.

Quote:
Thank you for explaining the ins and outs of car assembly but either you missed the point or didn't understand it.
Then what was it?

Quote:
Do you really think another 4 years of Obama is going to benefit the United States Jeff?
I'd like to see more leadership, but the proposed changes from the GOP I don't see as offering an attractive alternative. There's significant risk of making things even worse.

-spence