View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 07:44 AM   #42
MakoMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaptail View Post
How many of you get the "Sportsman"s Channel" on your cable or sattelite tv? Have your ever seen the amount of born agains on those shows. Son Country Outdoors where the cross on calgary is surrounded by elk and deer in the sunset. The Sportsman's Bible, In camo cover, offered by the (?) Rev. Jimmy Sites, camo clothing that has the cross situated in the pattern. Okay, let's kill that deer or that bear or take out a monkey with a blow gun and poison ( "the Rev. Jimmy Sites did that) "thank you Jesus, thank you lord" as they shoot this moose and show it standing there, blood gushing out it's mouth and nostrils like a fire hose and then slowly falling to the ground. Don't get me wrong, I am not against hunting in any way but to connect Jesus and taking out a bear from a stand with a bow while the bear is baited in with Trix cereal and mini marshmallows while praising the Lord is just creepy.

Reality takes a back seat with these people. 'The Rapture" has them all in a tither of giddy joy. Yippee were all gonna die in a giant cataclyism" and then rise to heaven. (Don't forget your your Mathews Solo-Cam while your rising up into the clouds and angels are singing. Oh yeah, send me fifty bucks and God will give you wealth beyond your wildest dreams!

Maggots like Jimmy Swaggart, that two timing, drug using whore monger, have people desperate for help believing that they have the answer, for a donation of course. Nascar, camo bibles, TV Evangelists out getting Crystal Meth and "massages from Gay prostitutes.

Born agains, like all religious exremeism has this world totally F&cked up. Whatever happened to just caring for one another, respecting one another and just being a decent human being?

How the hell did we get to this?
And you have the nerve to call them intolerant?

****MakoMike****

Http://www.Makomania.net

Official S-B Sponsor
MakoMike is offline   Reply With Quote