View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 10:55 AM   #46
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
But for Detbuch and his personal bromance with trump .. if he does send missiles raining down on Assad it will absolve him from the multitude of all his previous lie's.. in his eyes
So even you, like Got Stripers, have this ability to know what others think. But, as usual, when you announce what I think, you're wrong. Your mind reading ability, actually, sucks.

I don't have a personal attraction to Trump. Although it has changed from disliking him to being neutral but unattracted. I defend him, if it can be called defending, when I think what is said is not true or unsubstantiated. And I think that scouring the universe to find something that gets him impeached or destroyed, is wrong. And, most importantly, I hope he gets the opportunity to nominate several more SCOTUS Judges.

But you're absolutely off the mark in your telepathic vision that bombing Assad will absolve Trump, in my eyes, of anything. I'm not convinced that Assad did the gassing. It doesn't make sense for him to have done that. Of course, making sense may not be part of the equation. And I don't want Assad to be deposed. What good or better would fill the void? I'd rather that we get the hell out of there.

But if Assad did the dirty deed, what should be done about it? Should the U.S., on its own, be the policeman?

And I certainly don't consider most of the stuff what you or others have called Trump's lies as lies.