View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 04:45 AM   #66
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
If there was a result that was reversed what do you want to call it. If it’s not fraud then just call it whatever you wish and I agree. My point is that only a fool would protest trying to make things right and you are welcome to prove me right.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
prove me right. FYI you need Fact based answers to be right lets start there 1st then try again

If there was a result that was reversed what do you want to call it

what they called it Arizona a win for the person with the most votes ... same as what happened in the Fla recount

The only fools protest trying to make things right were the GOP against the recount claiming Fraud attempting to sow the seed of doubt in the outcome in the election but since they won no more talk of of fraud..?

but you seem not to acknowledge that is what actually happened ... where was the Fraud ??? from the start the Fraud was placed in your head by a lie encouraged and started by Scott and reinforced by the POTUS himself

rick scott statements about the recount

I will not sit idly by while unethical liberals try to steal this election from the great people of Florida.”

Trump on the re count

When people get in line that have absolutely no right to vote and they go around in circles," Trump told the Daily Caller in an interview. "Sometimes they go to their car, put on a different hat, put on a different shirt, come in and vote again. Nobody takes anything. It’s really a disgrace what’s going on.”