View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 07:42 AM   #48
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
John you cant tell me Trumps comments are acceptable to be spoken by a Potus .. its not instigation you cant have 2 different standards .. How are My comments inflammatory. But Trumps are accaptable ?? I dont understand how you square that circle

Shephard got canned after bill barr had a meeting with Murdoch

And you minimize that with with a left media bias defense ..
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

I have issues with things stated by multiple Presidents and elected officials. Including this one.

Here is the thing: A lot of the things he says can be debated as to how bad the statement is. Problem is that a lot of the things he says, while tone deaf (or instigating), are not the end of the world as many on the left cry in shock and horror. We've died twelve times over (34 Scaramouchis?) now from Net Neutrality and apparently I've stolen Greta's childhood.

Many people in the right and center no longer care at the outrage of the left.

What you said here - and maybe you missed it: Imagine if Trump was calling out Jews instead of Somalis like Omar.

What I said was, Omar DOES call out the Jews.

You cannot use the plight and oppression of the Jews as a foil against Trump over Omar when he does not use the Jews in that way, and yet she DOES use them in that way. Up to the point where she has been the focus of Congressional Censure that got watered down ant the last minute.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: