View Single Post
Old 09-14-2022, 04:12 AM   #10
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
can someone explain when it’s ok to make false claims that an election you lost was stolen, and when it’s not ok? some clarity faction would be really helpful. It was ok when Stacey Abrams said it, it’s ok in this case….

there’s zero evidence cheating is why trump lost, zero evidence cheating is why Abrams lost, etc…

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...l-election.amp
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes Fox News

I’ll let her speak for herself about the difference

STACEY ABRAMS: Not at all. The difference is very stark. When I did not win my election in 2018, the first thing I said was that I acknowledged the-- I acknowledged the outcome that the new governor was Brian Kemp. I was not the governor. But I did say the system was broken, and Republicans agreed. They passed laws in the very next legislative session fixing many of the issues that we pointed out. They then didn't do more that needed to be done, so we took them to court. And unfortunately, in January of 2021, they decided to retrench because they didn't like the outcome of the next election.

I've never once sued to make myself the governor, not once. But I have sued to make certain that every Georgian has equal access to the polls, that they have the right to vote. And it is deeply concerning to me that a secretary of state doesn't understand the difference between the lies being told by Donald Trump and the truth that Republicans acknowledged in the complaints that we raised about the electoral system in Georgia.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin