View Single Post
Old 09-14-2022, 08:57 AM   #12
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
For Jim and Republicans election integrity is about limits on voting not actually expanding voting across the nation. The more people who vote is a threat to them ..

But the response is always the same .. you bring up gerrymandering then they claim well dems do it. But that’s like comparing a heroin addict by saying well you smoke pot

And it’s the same with Abrams they want people to think she did the same thing Trump did.

It’s intellectual Dishonest period

It’s a message targeting the true believers. You know the same people who cheer for this master The Who will throw them to the dogs when they don’t get the results they require. Will move on to the next conspiracy
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
can you show me what evidence you have, to support your theory that democrats don’t gerrymander when they’re in charge? i know you think it’s true, i’m curious what facts you’re basing that on.

both sides will do just about anything to stay in power. for every single example of gop shenanigans you post, i can post an example of democrats also engaging in shady behavior to win. but you put your head in the sand and your fingers in your ears, because you aren’t interested in truth

Biden told a room full of blacks that republicans want to put them back in chains. That’s exactly what he said. That not a cheap shot to help him win?

or promising a cure for cancer but only if he wins? That’s ok?

The NY state democrats got caught gerrymandering, a state court called it illegal gerrymandering and through out their new lines.

We can both go all day. All day. both sides are gross.