View Single Post
Old 09-14-2022, 02:26 PM   #13
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
can you show me what evidence you have, to support your theory that democrats don’t gerrymander when they’re in charge? i know you think it’s true, i’m curious what facts you’re basing that on.

both sides will do just about anything to stay in power. for every single example of gop shenanigans you post, i can post an example of democrats also engaging in shady behavior to win. but you put your head in the sand and your fingers in your ears, because you aren’t interested in truth

Biden told a room full of blacks that republicans want to put them back in chains. That’s exactly what he said. That not a cheap shot to help him win?

or promising a cure for cancer but only if he wins? That’s ok?

The NY state democrats got caught gerrymandering, a state court called it illegal gerrymandering and through out their new lines.

We can both go all day. All day. both sides are gross.
You just don’t get it do you Jim only in your twisted view . All behaviors are equal .

You refuse to see any topic in Degrees .

Republicans have more criminal indictments under the last three GOP presidents ! dwarfing those under the three Democrats.

We compared 28 years each of Democratic and Republican administrations, 1961-2016, five Presidents from each party. During that period Republicans scored eighteen times more individuals and entities indicted, thirty-eight times more convictions, and thirty-nine times more individuals who had prison time.

See not everything’s equal
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device