View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 08:29 PM   #59
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Poor victim, look around the Democrats are focusing on bread-and-butter issues while their Republican counterparts get big mad about Dr. Seuss’s self-cancellation and Caravans! All Lives Matter! CNN and Fredo! Flag Burning! Murder Antifa! Kneeling NFL Players!
And then claiming that "The tourists weren't yelling 'Hang Mike Pence,' they were yelling 'Hang My Pants'"

Republican bigwigs spent last weekend participating in an anti-vaccine, election truthing freak show in Texas that could best be described as All Culture; No Cattle. And the entire party unified last week around the fabricated and deadly culture war that vilifies public servants who are simply trying to offer people a life-saving vaccine in the comfort of their own home.

Now with Newsmax and OANN pushing the right further into lala land, never mind those lefties at Fox, you have a Newsmax host suggesting vaccines are “against nature,” and some diseases are “supposed to wipe out a certain amount of people”

Well, I mean he's right. Vaccines do "go against nature." Same for antibiotics, heart surgery, and, well, MEDICINE. They all help fight off the entropy, decay, and death of the natural world. The only thing idiotic here is that he seems to think that maybe that's a bad thing.
I'm thinking cooking food, wearing clothes, and living inside homes with air conditioning, heat, and plumbing goes against nature. We weren't meant to live like that.
You're actually worse than CNN or Rachel Maddow. That's some really foaming at the mouth loose bowels type of logorrhea. MSNBC could use you to jack their ratings back up now that Trump is gone.