View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 12:12 PM   #19
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
She is woefully underqualified, a decent looking women with a history of talking out against whacking off! She is "news worthy" like a blooper reel waiting to happen.

if she was a middle aged, reasonably well spoken male, tea party backed candidate, she probably wouldn't get the press she is (see the race in Alaska recently) where was the front page ad naseum CNN coverage of that win linking the Tea Party to the 'far right'?
newsworthy or influence worthy?
Its a sham. Its the Palin attack plan. But the funny thing is, as much as Palin was proved to be a moron, look how much influence she has. I would think Americans might care what O'Donnell has to say in a debate vs. her comments on "Politcially Incorrect" which is a comedy issues debate. If she wasnt entertaining, she would not have gotten the gig.
I also love when "right wing" candidates get blasted for speaking out on sex. I wonder what Biden, a good catholic thinks about pre-marital sex and masturbation? I was a Catholic for years, both of those (2 of my favorite things) were big, big, big no nos for Catholics. So is she really wacky? Or are all Catholics hypocrates?

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all