View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 03:02 PM   #34
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Who ran Indianapolis for most of the past two decades and where does it stand on the list of dangerous cities?
Hint it's #2 and Chicago and SF are nowhere's near as dangerous. It must be the politicians fault, though and certainly a liberal one.
We already have the highest percentage of population imprisoned of any country in the world.
Perhaps public floggings and branding are in order or just give everyone a gun and let them shoot it out.
We are the country that is closest to that also, we have more than a gun per person, all we need to do is share.
who ran indianapolis? well from 1998-2000 it was a republican, then a democrat from 2000-2007, then a republican from 2007-2016, then a democrat since 2016. so it’s been pretty even, ten years for each side. i have no idea what policies have been implemented, i don’t know if it’s a left leaning city or right leaning. Can you fill
me in? But we all know Chicago is very very liberal. how’s it working? I answered your question directly, and exactly as you asked. any chance you can show me the same courtesy?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device